To support, educate and facilitate a healthy, vibrant business community.
Sale Business and Tourism Association is the ‘voice’ for Sale businesses working to support and develop business in the Sale region.
Sale Business and Tourism Association is an energetic, positive group of Sale based business owners who recognise that a collaborative approach is the best way to ensure we maintain a strong economy. We work together to protect, support and nurture businesses in Sale.
Our Association is open to all business operators in:
- Professional Services
- Home-based Business
As Sale’s most prominent business representative body, the Association advocates on behalf of all forms of business – micro, small, medium and large – ensuring industries have a say on the issues that impact upon the economic viability of the business and the region as a whole.
We hold regular networking events, workshops and business breakfasts, which are designed to encourage business people to connect and form strategic business-to-business affiliations; gain access to areas of government; and, promote themselves within the region.
The Chamber also offers a diverse range of services that facilitate the growth of businesses in the region.
The Sale Business and Tourism Association has often proven effective and beneficial to business where a single voice can go unheard. The benefit of belonging to the Association is full-time representation with year-round results.
The SHOP in SALE E-Voucher and our Support Local Campaign have been introduced to greatly assist in keeping shoppers and shopping in Sale.
Benefits of Membership
- Belong to Sales only independent business voice
- Entitles you to attend SBTA meetings
- Gives you a forum to be heard
- Enables you to have a voice and vote on important matters affecting the Sale business environment
- Be kept up to date with what is happening within Sale’s Business community
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunity at regular Association functions
- Facilitates an incredible link to Wellington Shire Council and other Government bodies.
- Provides 12 months FREE participation in the Shop in Sale E-Voucher Program
- Have your business details included in the Associations website and linked to your web site
Strength in Numbers
The Sale Business and Tourism Association membership is currently 80 plus strong active members. We encourage other businesses to join and realise the benefits that come with being part of one of Regional Victoria’s fastest growing and most active business organisations of its type.
Becoming a Chamber Member gives your business:
- The opportunity to increase your network of business contacts through our networking functions and other events throughout the year.
- A forum to express your ideas and concerns.
- A profile on the Chamber’s website complete with direct links to your business’ website.
Looking for a particular business in Sale?
Browse through the Members Directory, you’ll be amazed by the strength of business talent within our region.